HahYuhDooin?

Don McIntyre's blog. See www.donmcintyre.com

8/06/2008

Update

Short and to the point, in no particular order:

-I am now teaching online classes for DeVry University, and - as of January 2009 - Los Angeles Harbor College.

-Working on a textbook proposal that was actually requested by a major publisher. One way or another the work will have good results, as I am also developing the onLine class I'll be doing for LAHC.

-Blake is now well entrenched in the Army (don't miss that play on words there). His unit will be deployed to "some place" at "some time," and that's all you need to know. Let me know if you'd like his email address. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

-Blake, Lauren and Luke have set up their own comfortable nest in the area.

-Kathy is goo-goo over her grandson, who is - admittedly - pretty great. But I'll say no more on that subject, otherwise this update will sound like one of those obnoxious family Christmas letters.

-Kathy - solid and stable as ever - retains Hollywood level beauty and grace.

-I wish I could find some good musicians to sing with.

Sol 4 Now.