HahYuhDooin?

Don McIntyre's blog. See www.donmcintyre.com

9/17/2010

Racist Rap

-
You say "racist"? I say, "No waycist."
You're just jumping to your easy database list.
Getting in my face just debases your case
Civil dialogue should be a spacious marketplace.

No. If anything, my poison laced case
is against the whole two faced Human Race.
Take a taste test now that no one can ace.
Take a look at the case list that no one can erase.

Black as space, white as paste -
We're all in a haste to keep pace
Chasing and chased - down the down staircase.
And no one knows the wisdom of "About face!"

And on that basis, there's no race oasis
No race is a home base. Just base.
And just in case, I'll be the audacious one
and proclaim that I might be the basest.

But you don't know me, so please be graceous.
Cause if racism's a disgrace, that's the case in every case.
Stop the racist labels - including "racist."
Take my hand. We can find a better waycist.


Copyright 2010 Donald L. McIntyre All rights reserved.
-