HahYuhDooin?

Don McIntyre's blog. See www.donmcintyre.com

11/16/2006

Another Update a Year Later

In the year that has passed since my last update, I have been quite surprised at how many have e-mailed to "keep in touch" and to say that, because of my lack of "HahYuhDoon" posts, they have been wondering what exactly is going on. Thanks so much for your continued interest and communication. I had no idea how much attention this blog had been getting. My almost constant awareness that a loving care of others is not my strength only accentuates my appreciation for your continued contact.

Further complicating the blog updating process is the fact that I was previously far too ambitious in all the sites and blogs I had created and was hoping to keep up to date. I am now in the process of rectifying that foolishness. For me at least, simplicity is the mother of relaxation. This blog will now be the main one for regular updating.

Here's the latest: Still living in Southern California, doing my best to be supportive of my wife in her devotion to family during hard times. I teach about 10 and 1/2 hours a day, five days a week: ESL mostly, plus a Humanities class at Harbor College. Teaching and sleeping - that is my whole life Monday through Friday. I'm not young anymore, and when I was, I often did not treat my body with compassion. Another failure to love, now that I think of it.