HahYuhDooin?

Don McIntyre's blog. See www.donmcintyre.com

8/13/2007

Update 8/13/07

A great deal has happened since my last report. Here are some details, in no particular order.

-Kathy (my wife) has moved back to Washington and his working at the job she had there previously.

-Since nothing opened up for me in Washington, I have stayed in Southern California to continue my work here.

-Last week, Kathy's brother Mark was found dead. As of this date, there is some question about the cause of death.

-Beyond my regular work, I am focusing exclusively on some creative projects that I have till now been prevented from working on. These include:
1. Making available my last four CD's - for sale on line. (At this time, only the most recent is available.)
2. Finishing a book of lyrics and chords for all the songs I wrote for Sound View Camp. I'm gratified that there is still quite a bit of interest.
3. Producing a new CD - for the songs I have written in the last two years. The new CD will be entitled, "The Longing Remains."
4. Publishing some short stories.